- Capul Church and Fortress
The church of Capul, built during the Spanish Colonial Period, is dedicated to St. Ignatius of Loyola and is surrounded by a square fort with bulwarks of dissimilar designs. The church structure was actually the third that was built on the site. The first two structures, made of hard wood and nipa roofs, were razed when Moro pirates plundered the island in 1615 and 1768. In 1781, Fr. Mariano Valero, a Spanish architect-priest led the restoration of the church and built the stonewall fortress similar to that in Intramuros, Manila that would fortify it against Moro attacks.
- Capul Watchtower
Located on a hill near the Capul fort overlooking the town harbor, a stone watchtower was erected to serve as a sentry or warning system and a refuge for indigents during Moro raids.
- Bito Cave
Bito Cave, also known as Beto Cave, is a popular natural attraction located in Sawang.
- Timon-Timon Rock
Timon-timon is a rudder-shaped rock formation located near the southern point of the island.
- Capul Island Lighthouse
Capul Island Lighthouse is a lighthouse on Titoog Point in San Luis on the northern tip of Capul Island, Northern Samar in the Philippines. It marks the western entrance to the San Bernardino Strait coming in from Ticao Pass.
Construction on the lighthouse was started on October 1893 and it was first lit on December 1896 while the station was still partially complete. Work was suspended a month before on November 1896 on the onset of the Philippine Revolution.
The Capul Island Lighthouse together with the Batag Island Lighthouse were declared provincial historical landmarks by the province of Northern Samar in October 2008.